The Danish firm Gran & Laglye were founded in Copenhagen
in 1906. This is a very good example of a typical Danish
Conclusion: Looking from top to bottom.
1) This symbol is for the silversmith firm Gran & Laglye.
2) Left is the control mark of Denmark , the oval frame
containing three towers of Copenhagen with the numbers
33 in the waves.33 are the last two numbers of the year in
which it was made , so it was made in 1933.
3) A.RASMUSSEN this is the name of the designer that
designed the piece.
4) The oval frame with S J is the Assay Masters,in this
case J. Sigsgaard 1933 - 1960.
5) To be honest I am not sure what the bottom symbol
signifies, maybe the symbol of the shop that was selling it?
If anyone reading this has an idea please let me know!
This is a hallmark of a piece of sterling
silver, designed by A.RASMUSSEN for the Danish silversmith
firm Gran Laglye in Denmark in 1933. It was assayed by the
office J. Sigsgaard.